What type of videos are we accepting?
We are currently focused on educational content that serves the local community at both the B2B and B2C level. These are just some topics we have in mind but we are not limited to it
- Financial services (tax planning, cash flow management, financial planning, etc.)
- Marketing (digital, traditional, email marketing, social media, etc..)
- Sales, business operations, and networking
- Technology and government
- Health and Wellness
Submission of your article must meet our editorial guidelines found on this page.
If you are in doubt as to your topic is appropriate, just use the contact form below with your topics and we’ll gladly give you feedback.
- 1 to 4 minutes in length. For the time being, we are not accepting videos longer in length.
- Should focus on educating. If you provide useful information and do it consistently, people will take notice of you and business opportunities will eventually follow.
- We have no preference for horizontal or vertical format
Can you give me an idea of what makes for a good video?
Here are some examples. These are all actionable pragmatic advice;
- “Here’s a faster way to get approved for a PPP loan.” Or “These are the top 3 mistakes we’re seeing when businesses apply for a PPP loan
- “Here is a simple way to improve your email marketing”
- “How to reduce stress”
- “How to communicate better with your employees”
Where is the video posted?
The videos are promoted and rotated through our social media profiles including Linkedin, Facebook and newsletter.
Why would I want to produce content for you?
For many member businesses, it’s a tough grind to build out your own social media presence. It can take months doing so and most don’t have the consistency. You can leverage our own presence where we do the promotion. You simply meet us in the middle by giving us interesting content that we can share to our members.
Through consistency, you can build a brand and reputation where we people will consider coming to you for your services. This, in addition to the other chamber activities we offer such as webinars and networking events.
Video Resources or tools:
We prefer you record through your smart phone since most are capable of it and have video editing capabilities. But you’re welcome to use outside tools such as Loom or Zoom
Attribution and Bylines
We will make proper attribution to your Facebook Business Page or website when we post. It’s important that you include the link to those when submitting your video.