Do you love helping people through difficult situations? Then, don’t miss your chance to join our Franchise as a new Administrative Assistant. In this position you will be making a difference each and every day. We have a sincere drive towards the goal of helping make fire and water damage “Like it never even happened”!
We’re seeking someone who is great on the phone, who has excellent analytical skills, and who is a serious multi-tasker. If you are self-motivated and have superb interpersonal skills, then you’ll thrive in this work environment. Our idea of the ultimate candidate is one who is proactive, is experienced, enjoys providing excellent customer service to both teammates and customers, and loves taking ownership. Are you highly dependable and excited about routinely exceeding expectations? Then you may be our perfect hero!
As a valued SERVPRO® Franchise employee, you will receive a competitive pay rate with opportunity to learn and grow.
- Receive service requests and ensure follow-up
- Perform detailed and accurate data entry
- Coordinate crew and job scheduling
- Project management, including communication with customers and clients
- Update project notes & documentation as needed in appropriate software
- Complete internal job file quality reviews
- Prepare estimates and billing invoices
- Assist with basic accounting functions such as A/P, A/R, bookkeeping and payroll
- General office administration such as drafting emails, preparing job paperwork, maintaining service contracts, filing
- 2+ year(s) of administrative or office-related experience
- Experience with billing, quality assurance, and scheduling a plus
- Experience in restoration industry and/or service industry environment a plus
- Possess polite, confident, and excellent customer service skills, including listening and questioning skills
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
- Capability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented office environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e., Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Ability to learn new software, including Xactimate® and proprietary software
- Minimum of HSD/GED
- Able to successfully complete a background check subject to applicable law
- 40 hours/week, flexible to work overtime when required
- Monday to Friday 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.
Pay RateCompetitive pay based on experience SERVPRO of Rockville-Olney/Silver Spring North is an EOE M/F/D/V employerEach SERVPRO® Franchiseis Independently Owned and Operated. Revised 02.21 Compensation: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour
PICTURE YOURSELF HERE
FULFILLING YOUR POTENTIAL
At SERVPRO, you have the opportunity to make a positive difference in the lives of people around you each and every day. We are seeking individuals who are self-motivated, proactive, responsible, and service-oriented teammates. Please join us in our mission to help our customers in their greatest moments of need. If you are highly dependable and excited about exceeding expectations, then you may be just the person we’re looking for. Please search for a franchise near you to explore the opportunities waiting for you at SERVPRO. We look forward to hearing from you.
WORKING TOGETHER TO MAKE IT
Like It Never Even Happened®
As a team, we are proud to offer our customers the industry-leading level of service. Each of our nearly 1800 franchises offers a broad variety of opportunities to help, to serve, and to repair and restore people’s homes and businesses. If you have a passion for making a difference, our franchises are looking for you.
All employees of a SERVPRO® Franchise are hired by, employed by, and under the sole supervision and control of an independently owned and operated SERVPRO® Franchise. SERVPRO® Franchise employees are not employed by, jointly employed by, agents of, or under the supervision or control of Servpro Franchisor, LLC, in any manner whatsoever.