5 Things to Know about the Shuttered Venue Operators Grant
1. SVOG applications open April 8 at 12 p.m. EDT.Starting at 12 p.m. EDT, eligible entities will be able to start their SVOG application via the SVOG application portal. Once you begin, remember to save along the way and refer to SBA’s SVOG website – www.sba.gov/svogrant – for reference materials as you go through the process.
Visit SVOG portal
2. Access the SVOG 4506-T from the website.To meet IRS requirements, a unique SVOG 4506-T is required for the SVOG application and you can find that fillable document at www.sba.gov/svograntunder Supplemental Documents. A video tutorial is also provided to guide you through it.
Review the form
3. Review the updated FAQs.The FAQs were updated on April 6 with information included from questions received on the March 30 national training webinar. If you missed the webinar, you can watch the recording.
Review the updated FAQs
4. Get prepared with these multiple tools.The SBA has created several tools and resources to help potential SVOG applicants prepare, including:Video tutorials, including how to register on the System for Award Management (SAM.gov), a federal requirement to receive an SVOGA Preliminary Application Checklist to help you gather documents and other information that may be neededAn Eligibility Requirements Chart to help determine qualifications
All info about SVOG
5. Tap local SBA partners for technical assistance.The SBA Resource Partner Network provides advising and counseling services to help organizations prepare for funding opportunities like the SVOG, PPP and other business recovery needs.
Find assistance near you